- Incoming new students (undergraduate, graduate and transfer) participate in Consent and Respect online training to raise awareness about sexual assault, prevention and bystander intervention. Consent and Respect training information can be found here.
- All new employees are required to complete Title IX and Sexual Violence Prevention for Employees sexual harassment prevention and awareness training provided by SafeColleges.
You will receive a link to the training by email or it can be found here.
- Green Dot is UMBC’s Bystander Intervention program. Training is offered throughout the year, and upon request.
- The Women’s Center provides a complementary training on how to effectively support a campus member who discloses that they have experienced sexual violence. (email@example.com)
- What Is Consent? UMBC Division of Student Affairs (With Captions) from UMBC commonvision / iNet on Vimeo.