Awareness, Prevention and Bystander Intervention
- Incoming new students (undergraduate, graduate and transfer) participate in SafeColleges online training to raise awareness about sexual assault, prevention and bystander intervention. SafeColleges training information can be found here.
- All employees are required to complete Title IX and Sexual Violence Prevention for Employees sexual harassment prevention and awareness training provided by SafeColleges. SafeColleges training information can be found here.
- Green Dot is UMBC’s Bystander Intervention program. Training is offered throughout the year, and upon request.
- The Women’s Center provides a complementary training on how to effectively support a campus member who discloses that they have experienced sexual violence. (email@example.com)
- What Is Consent? UMBC Division of Student Affairs (With Captions) from UMBC commonvision / iNet on Vimeo.