If you are experiencing sexual violence or discrimination, you are not alone. The UMBC community has a variety of resources available on campus and beyond to support students, faculty, and staff who are impacted by equity and inclusion issues.
- Title IX/Sexual and Gender Based Violence Resources
- Discrimination Resources
- Accessibility Resources
- Accommodation Resources…coming soon!
- Campus Resources
- Conflict Resolution Resources
- Faculty and Staff Professional Resources
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Land Acknowledgement Resources
- LGBTQIA+ Resources
- Legal Resources
- Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- Student Support and Academic Accommodation and Resources
To file a complaint or make a confidential report/ referral related to hate, bias, discrimination, harassment, sexual misconduct – including sexual assault, stalking, dating/domestic violence, you may access OEI’s private online report and referral form. Even if you are unsure whether you should make a report, this form is the most efficient way to notify OEI of your concern.