The University’s Office of Equity & Inclusion remains open and functioning through remote access at this time.
We are working hard to ensure issues and incidents under the UMBC Policy on Sexual Misconduct, Sexual Harassment and Gender Discrimination, and UMBC Anti-Discrimination Policy are addressed promptly.
New matters can be reported through our online reporting/ referral form.
These UMBC offices are providing remote services at this time:
- Counseling Center: Call 410-455-2472. For after-hours support, on weekends and between 5 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. on weekdays, call 410-455-3230.
- Center for Counseling and Consultation at Shady Grove: Leave a message at 301-738-6273. The Receptionist will return your call as quickly as possible to schedule your appointment.
- University Health Services: Leave a message at 410-455-2542, and a provider will contact you.
- Women’s Center: Email WomensCenter@umbc.edu to schedule an appointment. If you are already working with a specific staff member, feel free to contact them directly.
- Employees can also seek support through the University’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The UMBC community has a variety of resources available on campus and beyond to support students, faculty, and staff who are impacted by Title IX and equity and inclusion issues.
Interviews, investigations and resolution meetings will be conducted remotely, and matters will proceed. We will ensure that all parties are able to continue to participate in the process, utilizing remote communication options.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com